January 8, 2012 | Category: Weddings
Last year was my busiest wedding season ever with a number of new venues including Old Meldrum House Hotel, The Signet Gallery, Tullibole Castle, Kilconquhar House, Lower and Upper College Hall, St Andrews, Forbes of Kingennie, Crieff Hydro, Lodge on Loch Lomond, Innerpeffray Chapel, Trossachs Church, Roman Camp Hotel, Enterkine House, Wedderburn Castle and The Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh.
Mid September meanwhile saw me at two new venues: Dunblane Cathedral and Airth Castle for Leigh and Pete’s wedding. Dunblane Cathedral’s architecture is amazing and one of my favourites from this wedding is above. New venues meanwhile confirmed for 2012 include Solsgirth House Hotel near Dollar and Dalhousie Castle in Edinburgh. As someone who covers the whole of Scotland I am regularly visiting new venues
- Wedding Photography | Callander | Doune | Dunblane
- Wedding Photography | Melville Castle | Edinburgh
- Wedding Photography | Wedderburn Castle | Duns
- Amy and Euan | Wedding Photography | Inchcolm Island | Sneak Peek
- Wedding Photography | Scottish Castles