Late December I was in the Scottish Borders to photograph the wedding of Jo and Gregg at Wedderburn Castle.
Wedderburn Castle is a fantastic venue in the Scottish Borders for an intimate winter wedding with a dining room that can seat up to 42 guests or a ballroom which can cater for up to 92 guests. Jo and Gregg came all the way from New Zealand for their wedding at Weddderburn Castle. Some of my favourite black and white wedding photography from the first part of day is below.
Jo and Gregg’s wedding ceremony at Wedderburn Castle was conducted by one of my favourite humanist celebrants Tim MaGuire. The day was informal and relaxed with giant games in the drawing room during the wedding reception before the wedding breakfast in the fine drawing room which is by Wedderburn Castle’s own in house caterers.
More wedding photographs from Wedderburn Castle soon.
- What is a Scottish Humanist Wedding Ceremony
- Caroline and Richard | Wedding Photography | Gleneagles Hotel | Part 2
- Rhoda and Alex – Wedding Photography – Inchcolm Island
- Wedding Photography | Melville Castle | Edinburgh
- Saida and Nic’s Wedding Photography | Speeches | Balbirnie House Hotel