Last September I was at Luss Loch Lomond commissioned for the wedding photography of Heather and Daniel at Luss Church followed by The Lodge on Loch Lomond. Like 2010, 2011 was a particular wet year and the taxi driver came to rescue the couple on the Pier due to a violent squall. In between squalls we grabbed this photograph.
A blog post on this wedding will follow later in the year once I have finalised the wedding album. Luss Church itself is extremely popular church for weddings and typically couples from over 40 countries are married each year. Loch Lomond is also very popular for weddings with Boterich Castle, Cameron House Hotel, The Cruin, Duck Bay and Ross Priory
- Wedding Photography | Melville Castle | Edinburgh
- Dundee and Angus Wedding Photography Venues
- Wedding Photography | Dunblane Cathedral | Perthshire
- Wedding Photography | Craigsanquhar House Hotel | Fife
- Wedding Photography | Scottish Castles