January 7, 2012 | Category: Weddings
Kathleen and Richard held their wedding on Hogmanay at Kinkell Byre on the outskirts of St Andrews.
Although Kinkell Byre is a challenging venue for wedding photography the in house lighting technician creates a beautiful backdrop for both the ceremony room and reception area.
I have been the wedding photographer for numerous Kinkell Byre weddings over the last five years and look forward to returning in 2012.
More wedding images from Kinkell Byre to follow soon.
- Weddings 2009 Review – Favourite Reception Venue – Kinkell Byre
- Alice and Scott | Wedding Photography | Ceremony | Dunino Church | St Andrews
- Fife Wedding Photography – Kingsbarns and Kinkell Byre
- Alice and Scott | Wedding Photography | Congratulations | Dunino Church | St Andrews
- Alice and Scott | Wedding Photography | First Look | Fairmont Hotel | St Andrews