April 3, 2011 | Category: Weddings
Yesterday I was at Glenskirlie Castle in Banknock near Cumbernauld to photograph the wedding of Jenny and Ross. A favourite venue of mine this castle has many interesting architectural features. The adjacent Glenskirlie House is also a great wedding venue, while both venues are well renowned for their fantastic dining.
Above are some scene setters from before the wedding. I had to take a photograph of the daffodils which have just opened and herald the start of Spring. Also photograph the Glenskirlie Castle ceremony room with it’s modern stain glass windows. More soon of the bridal preparations.
- Chloe and Richard | Wedding Photography | Tullibole Castle
- Wedding Photography | Wedderburn Castle | Duns
- Jenny and Ross | Wedding Photography | Glenskirlie Castle | Ceremony
- Scottish Castles Wedding Photography
- Denise and Scott | Wedding Photography | Forrester Park | Dunfermline | Fife