I recently met a couple regarding their Spring wedding at Balbirnie House Hotel. We met at the Cocoa Tree Cafe in Pittenweem, Fife which I highly recommended for chocolate lovers!
Afterwards I captured a rare landscape photograph on the East Neuk with snow all the way down to the sea. I love the contrast of the bright colours of the fishing nets and the snow.
- Fife Landscape Photography – Elie
- Perthshire Landscape Photography – No Fishing
- Lucy and Jonathan | Wedding Photography | Ceremony | Balbirnie House Hotel | Fife
- Carole and Robin – Pre Wedding Photography – St Andrews and Crail
- Scottish Landscape Photography | Fife Coast | Largo Law